Make a 1-minute movie about a person’s day from the moment they awake until they fall asleep.
– Entries must consist of original video footage shot during spring 2016
– One shot may last exactly six seconds; the other 27 shots must be 2 seconds exactly
– Each shot must be a direct cut connected by a graphic match or match on action; you may not repeat “matches” of the same object or character.
– The soundtrack can consist of 28 discrete sounds. No continuous music or sync dialogue. Any music must be cleared and licensed.
– Please add a 4-second title screen at the film’s beginning with your name, the film’s title, and the date. The film must also include up to 10-seconds of end credits (for a total maximum running time of 1:14).
– You must credit all individuals who contributed to the film. Any person on screen or on the soundtrack (excepting people in public view) must sign a release (download here) to appear in your work.
DEADLINES AND FORMAT:
– By Monday, February 22rd at 5pm you must submit a development package to Professor Eric Faden or Professor Rebecca Meyers. The development package shall include:
– The finished project is due Monday, April 4th at 5pm and should be turned in to Professor Faden or Professor Meyers.
Frame size: 1920 x 1080
Frame rate: 24 fps
Export format: QuickTime ProRes 422 or h264
WHAT IS A GRAPHIC MATCH?
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 12 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.