Make an approximately three minute documentary portrait about a surprisingly interesting person or place within a 10-mile radius of Bucknell. The person or place (nor any onscreen content or voiceover) may not have ANY affiliation with Bucknell University.
– Entries must consist of original video footage shot during spring 2015
– No talking heads (i.e. no shots of subject talking on camera). Show don’t tell.
– Entries cannot include any music or talking head dialogue; any other use of voice or sound effects and recordings are permissible.
– Entries must run between two and a half and three minutes. Please add a 4-second title screen at the film’s beginning with your name, the film’s title, and the date. The film must also include up to 10-seconds of end credits (for a total maximum running time of 3:14).
– You must credit all individuals who contributed to the film. Any person on screen or on the soundtrack (excepting people in public view) must sign a release (download here) to appear in your work.
DEADLINES AND FORMAT:
– By Monday, February 23rd at 5pm you must submit a development package to Professor Eric Faden or Professor Rebecca Meyers. The development package shall include:
– The finished project is due Monday, April 6 at 5pm and should be turned in to Professor Faden or Professor Meyers.
Frame size: 1920 x 1080
Frame rate: 24 fps
Export format: QuickTime ProRes 422 or h264
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 12 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.